Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk.
Plausible deniability a must.
Run a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of deep space, taking jobs from megacorps and navigating the intricate politics of wealth and power. Solve mysteries, uncover corruption and help shape the fate of the universe with your choices!
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you’ll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight customizable player classes.
- 4 difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
StarCrawlers is available now through Steam!
Updated 2/6/16 | Current Build: Beta 6
- Story campaign prologue & missions 1 – 3 are now available
- Infinite procedurally generated side missions
- 5 different environment types for side missions with their own themed events, items, enemies and secrets
- 8 character classes with 12 abilities each
- 5 different weapons classes with 3 subtypes each that are procedurally generated with unlockable upgrades
- Complete Ability trees for all 8 character classes
- Cloud saves for Steam
- Steam integration & Trading Cards
- GOG.com In Dev participation
- Focus on: The Factions (Part I)
- Consequences for negative and positive rep with the various game factions
- Factions specific rewards: weapons, armor and shields and unique items unavailable elsewhere
- Improvements and visual polish
- Lexicon defining in-game terminology, mechanics, and lore
- Focus On: The Factions (Part II)
- Faction specific reactions to negative rep (Bounty Hunters, Kill Teams and It’s A Trap!)
- End Game Roadmap
Find us on the web