Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk.
Plausible deniability a must.
Run a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of deep space, taking jobs from megacorps and navigating the intricate politics of wealth and power. Solve mysteries, uncover corruption and help shape the fate of the universe with your choices!
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you’ll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight customizable player classes.
- 4 difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
StarCrawlers will soon be available in Early Access through Steam
- Story campaign prologue is now available
- Story campaign missions 1 & 2 are now available
- Infinite procedurally generated side missions
- 8 character classes with 12 abilities each
- Cloud saves for Steam
- Steam integration & Trading Cards
- Story campaign mission 3
- Loot! Item manufacturers expanded with new weapon modifiers for each
- Improvements to items and item inspection and upgrading
- New events for random missions
- New random mission types
- Main Campaign Chapter 1 complete
- Character ability balancing and new abilities
- New enemies, events & mission types
Find us on the web