Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk.
Plausible deniability a must.
Run a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of deep space, taking jobs from megacorps and navigating the intricate politics of wealth and power. Solve mysteries, uncover corruption and help shape the fate of the universe with your choices!
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you’ll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight customizable player classes.
- 4 difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
StarCrawlers is available now through Steam!
Updated 10/09/15 | Current Build: Beta 5
- Story campaign prologue & missions 1 – 3 are now available
- Infinite procedurally generated side missions
- 8 character classes with 12 abilities each
- Complete Ability trees for all 8 character classes
- Cloud saves for Steam
- Steam integration & Trading Cards
- Focus on: The Mobs & Much More!
- Mob health, damage and abilities rebalanced
- Corp drone enemies now gain new abilities and tactics as they level up
- Weapons, Armor and Shields now have unique attributes based on their type
- Syndromes have arrived! Enhance your crew with various chems or suffer terrible afflictions from enemies and events
- The Black Market is open for business to spend your hard-earned credits in
- High Value loot items added to Corp environments
- Interactive event items added to Corp environments
- Tons of improvements and visual polish!
- Focus On: The Mines
- New chems
- New interactive items in Mines environment
- New High Value loot items in Mines environment
- New random events
- New weapon upgrades
Find us on the web